The ADT-200A with new Functions!
HAM Radio Friedrichshafen: Meet HB9CBU Hans at the booth of Reimesch GmbH on Friday, June 28 2013, 11:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 15:00.
New in Firmware 1.36:
- Remote Operation via Internet
- Spectrum Analyzer (Screenshots here)
- Morse Decoder
New in Firmware 1.35:
- Split Operation
- New Preselector Unit
- New Memory Concept
- Frequency Calibration by Broadcast Station
The ADT-200A is world's first amateur radio transceiver with completely digital signal processing. The device is equipped with the latest DSP technology, moreover it is produced professionally with state-of-the-art technology.
The software algorithms for the signal processing have been carefully developed and have been optimized several times. Tests show that the ADT-200A can keep up with even the best commercial receivers regarding selectivity, sensitivity and intelligibility.
As a novelty, the transmit signal is processed by adaptive predistortion, a technique that is used for the first time in amateur radio. This technology stands out due to high efficiency and a remarkably clean transmit spectrum, combined with an exceptionnally clear modulation.
The Highlights of the ADT-200A
- 4 receivers with independent frequency selection, one is reserved for the Spectrum Analyzer
- Automatic fine tuning for AM and CW via push button
- Several noise blankers eliminate even extreme impulses
- Linear S-meter with an unbelievable range of -148dBm up to +17dBm and a typical error of ±1dB
- Adaptive Predistortion allows a PA efficiency of up to 70% and results in a very clean modulation
- Low distortion voice enhancer replaces the legacy speech compressor
- Clean output spectrum with an intermodulation ratio of >45dBc
- Calibrated VSWR- and power meter working from 100mW
Planned further developments
- Audio recorder with a capacity of 1 hour
- Antenna Scope for exact antenna impedance measurement up to 30 MHz
- TRX-Module for 2m and 6m, tentatively also for the 4m band, with 25 W and exceptionally low phase noise